180 Central Park S
New York, NY 10019
At this inaugural USA-Europe SSC Awards Summit and Gala, it is all about focus. Our focus is on the human talent in Central-Eastern Europe: Poland, Hungary, Czech, Lithuania, Romania and Bulgaria. We expect nearly 150 VIP guests with about 50 being American firms interested in setting up or expanding their existing business services centres in central eastern Europe. The Summit is a half-day of peer-to-peer discussion panels, led exclusively by American companies who operate SSCs in Central-Eastern Europe, from a wide range of industries, and functions such as F&A, procurement, ITO, R&D, HRO, and more advanced services like quantitative analysis.
The intensive one-day Summit and evening Awards Gala is a very efficient way for US “mid-market” firms to explore the possibilities and meet a large number of existing American companies active in the CEE region. These are “peer-to-peer” meetings among CFOs, and global process directors.
Who will attend?
- One group of attendees (and most of these will be on our 30-person Jury) are US-based directors who have direct oversight of SSCs in Europe/CEE, or global process directors. In addition to having deep experience in SSC operations, they are perhaps the very best “advisors” to other US investors considering expanding their SSC/business services operations to CEE, including mostly Global Directors that are US-based, from Becton Dickinson, Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, NASDAQ, Morgan Stanley, Brown Brothers Harriman, StateStreet, Citi,etc. Jury members: http://www.sharedserviceseurope.com/vip-jury.html
- Another group of attendees will be CFOs/Financial Directors/Process Owners/CIOs from US mid-market companies considering expansion of centralized back-office functions, with the aim of dramatically lowering costs and streamlining business processes (F&A, IT, procurement, HRO, etc.)
- Speakers are companies currently operating SSCs or IT operations in Central Eastern Europe: http://www.sharedserviceseurope.com/agenda.html
- American software and IT firms that seek strong relationships with world-class providers of technical, systems, and programming solutions.
- Any US-based firm that seeks immediate, Year-One boosts to bottom line, by reducing back-office finance and administrative costs, in a region with extraordinary language skills and world-class business talent.
Also, in early May, we published our newest annual CEE Shared Services Directory of more than 1,000 Shared Services centers in Poland, Hungary, Czech, Romania, Slovakia and Lithuania.
See detailed listings of Companies and Top execs here: https://issuu.com/biznespolska/docs/ceesso_2017_final_heavy
And here is a 3-min Video update of progress with the Summit/Awards: https://www.facebook.com/1370404604/videos/10212669605199618/
If you have any questions at all, please call Thom Barnhardt (in Poland) at 011-48-508-143-963; or Joe Senft in New York (js@SharedServicesEurope.com).
To reserve Tickets: http://www.sharedserviceseurope.com/tickets.html
www.SharedServicesEurope.com – 25% discount for all Business Journal subscribers. Register now and tick the subscriber box when you check out.