Date(s) - 11/16/2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Comfort Inn Douglasville
The Request for Proposal can be a very daunting task, You may be overwhelmed with how to get started, what does the terminology in the RFP mean, and how should I effectively price to be able to win and execute while still being profitable. If this is you, then I would recommend that you attend this workshop. In the workshop you will be begin to understand what it takes to win government contracts. We will provide you with tools and resources you need to win contracts. We will discuss the following topics:
· Create a process to capture the required information to bid on contracts
· Understanding the bidding and procurement process
· Strategies to not under price or over price your bids
· Understanding what the government is looking for when evaluating bids.
· How to network before the RFP hit the streets
This class is for those individuals who want to bid on government contracts, those who have previously bid but was not as successful as they want to be, and for those who are ready to add government contracts to their revenue stream.
There is limited seating to register today!
Workshop sponsored by Greer Business Solutions, LLC