Date(s) - 11/16/2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Hand in Hand
Tickets Are Only Available Online
Lunch hour with your co-workers getting stale? Looking to make new friends and/or business connections? Then shake up your lunch hour by enjoying a great meal all while building productive connections with a group of no more than 36 people!
Dine With 9 is an extension of our larger monthly evening events, but is designed to enable a space for more in depth conversations over a meal. You’ll arrive, mingle with all attendees for the first 30 minutes, and then select your seat.
How Does It Work?
- The First 36 diners to reserve their seat are locked in – If you reserve and can no longer attend, we ask that you give your seat to someone else so the table is full. If your seat goes empty, we won’t be able to invite you back
- A $25 flat fee covers your lunch from a pre-selected menu, a nonalcoholic beverage, tax, tip, Eventbrite ticketing fees, and an hour and a half of great networking – When you’re finished, no need to worry about the bill because we’ve taken care of it
- Please review the menu before purchasing as it is a set menu. If for some reason our selected menu does not fit your needs you may be able to alter your order, but will be responsible for any additional fees
- 11:30am – Arrive and mingle with other attendees
- 12pm – Be seated and orders will be taken
- 1pm – The lunch concludes
If you’re looking for a place to connect on a more personal level, then Dine with 9 is perfect for you!
Parking Information: There’s a parking lot on site. We do encourage you to consider taking Uber/Lyft/Taxi. Here’s a special promo code for first-time Lyft users: NU40. (up to $20)
*Tickets Are Only Available Online
*You Must Be 21 Or Older To Attend